EHFF Core principles in relation to funding and transparency (modified from similar statues published by EPF)
In order to make funding partnerships work in practice, to ensure the integrity of both the funder and EPF is maintained, and to demonstrate to other stakeholders that our relationships are absolutely scrupulous, the following key principles underpin our acceptance of funding.
Since its inception in 2013 EHFF has been registered with the Transparency Register TR ID number: 216585211114-86 and regularly updates its entry.
– EHFF will maintain at all times an independent and strong voice for change, according to its statutes. The potential effect of EHFF positions on funders (either private or public) will never be a relevant factor in EHFF’s policy development and decision-making process.
– EHFF and its sustainable funding partners undertake to cooperate on a basis of mutual respect as fellow stakeholders in healthcare systems and delivery.
– Funding received by EHFF for our operational programme to fulfil our vision and mission should be unrestricted in nature, to contribute to the overall work programme to fulfil our strategic goals and objectives.
– EHFF will however lead and/ or cooperate in specific projects funded by the European Commission and other public sources, where these are in accordance with our policy and criteria for getting involved in projects.
– The funding support provided by partners should, wherever possible be part of a long term commitment to funding (ideally a minimum of three years) supported by a written agreement.
– The funding support may also be allocated to building reasonable reserves for EHFF to ensure the sustainability of the organisation
NO SINGLE COMPANY/ GOVERNMENTAL SOURCE
– EHFF activity should be supported with an unrestricted grant by more than one company, and/ or government; or the European Commission or a Federation composed of several companies.
– A written agreement between the funder and EHFF outlines the nature and amount of the funding and the period covered.
– The funding sources will be acknowledged with thanks on relevant publications linked to an event.
– The amount of funding received, and the sources are included in the EHFF Annual Report and published separately on the EHFF website within one month of the Annual Audited Accounts being approved by the Annual General meeting of the following year.