We are a one-stop, global research shop helping busy people and organizations mitigate risk and uncertainty and to exploit opportunities for future growth and profits more effectively than rivals. We provide extraordinary breadth and depth of global insights into the future and fresh ideas covering all aspects of: economics, the environment, healthcare, industries, lifestyles, organization, politics, society and technology and, illuminate the potential implications for organizations. Find out more by following this link.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017