At a London venue there was a very constructive and challenging all day meeting to address key strategic issues currently facing the organisation. Present were the Chair, all four executive directors (apologies from Matthijs Zwier and our three non-execs, all on annual leave), three members of the Community (Daniel Steenstra, Mary Morrissey and Agnieszka Daval-Cichon) and a guest, Dr Charlyn Belluzzo. The agenda for the meeting here gives an idea of the scope of the discussion during the day. A report has been drafted and is under review by the Board.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017