At a London venue there was a very constructive and challenging all day meeting to address key strategic issues currently facing the organisation. Present were the Chair, all four executive directors (apologies from Matthijs Zwier and our three non-execs, all on annual leave), three members of the Community (Daniel Steenstra, Mary Morrissey and Agnieszka Daval-Cichon) and a guest, Dr Charlyn Belluzzo. The agenda for the meeting here gives an idea of the scope of the discussion during the day. A report has been drafted and is under review by the Board.
Search this site:
- EIP Partners conference: Brussels on 27 February 2018
- Conference on Disease Prevention (Bucharest, Romania) on 2 March 2018
- Tehnopol meeting on Patient Empowerment (Tallinn, Estonia) on 13 March 2018
- SCie conference Summit on Self-Care (Copenhagen, Denmark) on 11 April 2018
- The International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) on 2 May 2018