- PISCE, the consortium that includes many EMPATHIE network members has been successful in its bid for the SANCO tender on self-care mentioned in our April news item. CBO, the tender leaders announced on June 17 that they had been informed and that a kick-off meeting with SANCO will be arranged for late September. More details will follow at that time.
- Nick Guldemond from Action group A2 of the EIP for active and healthy aging and David Somekh from B3, representing the EMPATHIE network, hosted an interactive seminar with colleagues in the parallel stream on the EIP at the Athens eHealth 2014 Conference on May 14. The session was chaired by Brian O’Connor of ECHAlliance. There will be ongoing work on patient empowerment within the EIP following from this exercise: for more details, the seminar report and copies of the slide presentations are available on our Presentations page.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017