EHFF is proud to announce that Matthijs Zwier has been appointed an Associate Director of EHFF. He has been directly involved in the setting up of EHFF from 2011 and currently leads the EVY Project. At the EHFF Board meeting on 16 Mar 2014 in London it was agreed that Matthijs be invited to join the Board as Associate Director and he has indicated his willingness to do so, to promote the EHFF mission component of creating a virtual intergenerational community of healthcare innovators.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017