The methodology of large scale scenario planning has successfully been applied to the problem of AIDS in Africa, to international money markets and to intellectual property rights in Europe. Although there have been nationally based scenarios on health, there has never been a multi-stakeholder scenario project in health with a Europe wide focus. Having established a working relationship with industry-trained scenario planners and having the benefit of the ESQH network of contacts in more than 15 European countries, EHFF is well placed to carry out this exercise, which has enormous potential in terms of information, associated research and influence on thinking in this area. The expected outputs of this work will be to show the likely future of healthcare delivery in Europe given the current realities and trends as well of alternative futures based on changing conditions and assumptions.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017