EHFF joins the Commission Joint Action on Chronic Diseases Chrodis-JA as a collaborating partner and will provide vital contributions to at least three work packages, WP5, 6 and 7. For details of the scope of the Action, there is a PowerPoint presentation from the lead for the JA, Juan Riese available as a PDF.
Search this site:
- Digital humanity in health #03 CITIZENS on 19 September 2017
- the European Injury Prevention Conference in Amsterdam on 21 September 2017
- Health in the Digital Society: Digital Society for Health on 16 October 2017
- The Summer Camp 2017: (hosted by EHFF, ESQH, NVTZ and GGI) on 22 October 2017
- 11th International Metaphorum Conference: ‘Healing Organisations’ on 1 November 2017